This page contains links to various PyNe related material and members pages.
- PNNL - Pacific North West National Laboratory, USA.
- Aston University - Birmingham, UK.
- BTG- the Netherlands
- CanmetENERGY - Natural Resources Canada.
- vTI - Johann Heinrich von Thünen-Institute, Germany.
- VTT - Technical Research Centre of Finland.
Other Useful Links
- Bioenergy Research Group (BERG) - Aston University, UK.
- BRISK- Biofuels Research Infrastructure for Sharing Knowledge.
- EERA Bioenergy
- DOE Biomass - US Department of Energy.
- Ensyn Corporation - producer of renewable liquid fuels and renewable chemical products.
- EPSRC - The Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, UK.
- IEA - General site of the International Energy Agency.
- IEA Bioenergy - Website for the bioenergy agreement of the IEA.
- SUPERGEN-Bioenergy III - An EPSRC funded project, currently with four consortia, is a programme of research at UK universities looking at sustainable power generation from Biomass and Biofuels; Networks; Hydrogen technology; Marine.
- USDA Forest Service - Forest Products and Wood Utilization.
- USDA-ARS - Bioenergy Program.
The projects below are no longer active but the websites can still be viewed:
- Bioref-Integ - Development of advanced biorefinery schemes to be integrated into existing industrial fuel complexes.
- Combio - A European Commission funded project on biofuels for heating.
- CombNet - The European Combustion Network.
- Bioenergy NoE - European Network of Excellence.
- ThermalNet - The European Thermal Conversion Network; encompassing PyNe, GasNet and CombNet.